California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) Notice for SaaS Users
This notice is provided to you in accordance with the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA). The CCPA is a privacy law that became effective on January 1, 2020 and provides California residents with specific rights regarding their personal information.
As a SaaS provider, we collect and use personal information for various purposes, including providing our services, communicating with you, and improving our services. Personal information is information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household.
Collection of Personal Information
We collect personal information from you and other sources, including:
- Information you provide to us: When you contact us, we collect information such as your name, email address, and password.
- Information we collect automatically: When you use our services, we may collect information such as your IP address, device type, and browsing behavior.
- Information from third-party sources: We may also collect information from third-party sources, such as social media websites and marketing partners.
Use of Personal Information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide our services to you
- To communicate with you about your account, service updates, and promotional offers
- To improve our services and develop new features
- To comply with legal obligations and for internal business purposes
Sharing of Personal Information
We may share your personal information with third parties for the following purposes:
- Service providers: We may share your personal information with service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as hosting services and customer support.
- Business partners: We may share your personal information with business partners for joint marketing purposes or to provide you with special offers.
- Legal purposes: We may disclose your personal information in response to a court order, subpoena, or other legal process, or as required by law.
Your CCPA Rights
As a California resident, you have the following rights under the CCPA:
- Right to know: You have the right to request that we disclose what personal information we have collected about you.
- Right to request deletion: You have the right to request that we delete any personal information we have collected about you.
- Right to opt-out of sale: You have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information. We do not sell your personal information.
Changes to this Notice
We may update this notice from time to time to reflect changes in our privacy practices. If we make any material changes, we will notify you by email or through a notice on our website.
If you have any questions about this notice or your rights under the CCPA, please contact us at [email protected]